Sw 102 Crossbow / OVERVIEW
- GUESTS: 8 sleeping | 10 cruising
- Owner Cabin – with queen size bed,
- VIP Cabin – with double bed,
- Aft Port Cabin – with two single beds,
- Starboard Port Cabin – with two single beds
- TENDER & TOYS
Sailing mega yacht Sw 102 Crossbow is a new yacht from South African based shipyard Southern Wind and one of the largest sailing yachts on the market. With a length of 31.5m, she offers plenty of space for up to 12 guests in six luxurious cabins. Crossbow is designed for long-range cruising and features a high-tech carbon fibre rig and state-of-the-art sails from North Sails. She is also equipped with zero speed stabilisers to ensure a comfortable experience onboard, even when at anchor or moored.
Sailing mega yacht Sw 102 Crossbow is the perfect choice for those who are looking for luxury, style and performance. Whether you are cruising the Mediterranean or exploring the Caribbean, this yacht will take you there in comfort and style.
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.