Sunseeker Manhattan 80 / OVERVIEW
|GPS chart plotter
|First aid kit
|2 x Liferaft
– In Saloon and all cabins
– Kohler 20 KW
|Watermaker – desalinator
– on bow
|Hydraulic lifting swimming platform
– on bow; + 2 inflatable
– Removable, on stern
– Removable, on stern
– Kitchenaid Artisan machine, works on Nespresso capsules
– 4-burner Miele
|4 x Diving equipment
– Bang & Olufsen, bluetooth
|2 x Stand up paddle (SUP)
|4 x TV
– In Saloon and all cabins, Apple TV
|3 x Water skis
– 4 external cameras with night vision mode (vision: engine room, stern, bow, platform)
– Williams, 325-rotax 75kW
The Sunseeker Manhattan 80 will not let you down, whether you are throwing a grand party or a little get-together. With five opulent bedrooms, including a master suite with a full beam, she can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. There are also four guest cabins.
Her chic main salon, with its luxurious furnishings, cutting-edge entertainment system, and big windows that provide spectacular vistas, is the ideal place to unwind and gather. The adjacent dining area is excellent for formal or informal dinners, even though the flybridge is the greatest place for al fresco dining and entertaining.
For those who enjoy a mobile lifestyle, the Sunseeker Manhattan 80 is the best choice. She can travel at a top speed of 30 knots because of her two MTU 16V 2000 M93 engines. Because of her deft dynamic positioning system, she can maintain her position even in strong gusts and currents.
Whether you’re looking for a yacht that’s great for partying or one that will let you explore new places, the Sunseeker Manhattan 80 is sure to exceed your expectations.
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.