Princess 72 Flybridge / OVERVIEW
|First aid kit|
– in saloon and cabins
|Watermaker – desalinator
|Electric anchor windlass|
– + fridge on flybridge
|Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)|
|3 x Refrigerator
– 2x in kitchen, 1x on flybridge
|Bose Sound System|
|Jet Ski SEA-DOO Spark
– GTRX 240 HP 2017
– Williams 325s 100 HP 2017
– in saloon and cabins
|Stand up paddle (SUP)|
|Radio CD player, USB, Bluetooth|
Motor yacht Princess 72 is a luxurious vessel that will make you feel like royalty. She sleeps up to eight guests in four well-appointed cabins, each with an en-suite bathroom. The main salon is a beautiful space for gathering with friends, while the sun deck is perfect for soaking up the rays or enjoying a cocktail under the stars. With a top speed of 25 knots, this yacht is sure to get you where you want to go in style. Contact us today to book your cruise on board the Princess 72!
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.