Nautitech 46 Open / OVERVIEW
|Electric halyard winch|
– B&G Receiver passiv
– B&G NAC3
|Binoculars with integrated compass|
|GPS chart plotter
– B&G Zeus³ 9” chart table in salon
|2 x GPS chart plotter – cockpit
– B&G Zeus³ 7″ – 1 per helmstation
|Log, Speed, Depth- echo sounder
– B&G Triton² 1x per helmstation
|Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide|
|First aid kit|
|Life belts (Safety harness)|
|Life buoy + Flashing light|
– B&G V90 + wireless VHF at helmstation
– New 2022: on both sides
|Shore connection 220 V|
|Bimini Top – Mini|
|Bosun’s chair (Safe seat) (boatswain’s chair)|
|Canister for water|
– Volume: 65 l
|Cockpit table with light|
|Cockpit/stern, outside shower|
|Electric anchor windlass|
|Jerry cans for diesel|
|Remote control for anchor winch with chain counter at helm|
|Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor)|
|Spotlight / Headlights|
|Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)|
|2 x Refrigerator
– 1x Toploader 85 l , 1x Frontloader 178 l
|Electric fans in cabins|
– USB, Bluetooth, Mp3, AM/FM
|Dinghy (byboat) pump|
|Impeller, V-belt, oilfilter|
|Repair box for dinghy|
|Set of tools|
– in all cabines
|Wire (shroud) cutter|
The Nautitech 46 Open is a luxurious catamaran that offers plenty of space and amenities for a relaxing sailing vacation. This yacht features 4 staterooms, each with their own private bathroom, as well as a large living area and fully equipped kitchen. The flybridge provides ample seating and stunning views, while the spacious aft deck is perfect for al fresco dining or simply enjoying the beautiful scenery. With its many features and comfortable accommodations, the Nautitech 46 Open is sure to make your sailing holiday an unforgettable experience.
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.