Nautitech 46 Fly / OVERVIEW
|Electric halyard winch|
– Garmin GHP20
|GPS chart plotter – cockpit
– Garmin GPS Map 7408
– Garmin GMI 20 Multifunktionsdisplay
|Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide|
|Spyglass with bearing compass|
|First aid kit|
|Life belts (Safety harness)|
|Life buoy + Flashing light|
|Self inflating life vest|
– GARMIN GHS 10i
– FISCHER PANDA 3,6 kW
– Saloon + Cabins
– 900 Watt
– NEW 2022: in the salon + all cabins
|Shore connection 220 V|
– hard top cockpit + bimini on fly bridge
|Bosun’s chair (Safe seat) (boatswain’s chair)|
|Canister for water
– 20 l
|Cockpit full tent|
|Cockpit table with light
– table is adjustable – can be lowerd down for sleeping
|Cockpit/stern, outside shower|
|Electric anchor windlass|
– 50 m
|Jerry cans for diesel
– 20 l
– JAMBO 40kg
– 15 m
|Remote control for anchor winch with chain counter at helm|
|Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor)
– DELTA 20g
|Spotlight / Headlights
– 12 Volt
– 25 m
– New 2022
– Artificial Teak
– 25 m
|2 x Gas bottles
– 2 pieces
|Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)|
|3 x Refrigerator
– 3x fridge, overall 600l (2x frontloader, 1x toploader)
|Electric fans in cabins
– + salon
– FUSION – CD, Bluetooth, USB, MP3
|Dinghy (byboat) pump|
|Impeller, V-belt, oilfilter|
|Lowerable cockpit table|
|Repair box for dinghy|
|Set of tools|
|Wire (shroud) cutter|
The catamaran Nautitech 46 Fly is a great choice for those who want to enjoy a comfortable and spacious sailing experience. This model offers plenty of space for up to 10 passengers, making it perfect for groups or families. Additionally, the catamaran’s design ensures smooth sailing even in rough waters. So if you’re looking for a great way to explore the open seas, the Nautitech 46 Fly is definitely worth considering.
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.