Lagoon 52 F / OVERVIEW
|5 x Electric winch|
|5 x Winch|
|GPS chart plotter|
|GPS chart plotter – cockpit|
|LED Navigation lights|
|220 volt socket|
|2 x Battery charger|
|Bilge pump – Electric|
|Shore connection 220 V|
|Anchor winch remote control|
|Anchor with chain|
|Bilge pump – mechanic|
|Cockpit/stern, outside shower|
|Electric anchor windlass|
|Flybridge with bimini and Fridge|
|LED outdoor ambiance lights|
|Rail openings both sides|
|11 x Spring cleats|
|Electrical filter coffee maker|
– 51 liter
|Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)|
– 458 l ( with freezer 12 kg.) +130 l (with freezer)
– hotel size” 2 pcs
|Radio CD player + USB|
|Stand up paddle (SUP)- FREE|
|5 x Black Water Tank|
|Dinghy with outboard engine
– 380 RIB PVC Higfield & 20 HP Honda
Catamaran Lagoon 52 F is a beautiful sailing yacht that can accommodate up to 12 guests. It has 4 double cabins and 4 bathrooms, making it the perfect vessel for a family or group of friends. The boat is also equipped with a variety of amenities, including a fully-functional kitchen, comfortable living area, and spacious deck area.
If you’re looking for an unforgettable sailing experience, Catamaran Lagoon 52 F is the perfect choice. Contact us today to book your charter!
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.