Grand Soleil 39 / OVERVIEW
|GPS chart plotter – cockpit|
|Buoyant smoke signal|
|Distress flare box|
|First aid kit|
– + floating light and rope
|Life belts (Safety harness)|
|7 x 220 volt socket
– (galley, each cabin & toilets)
|Bilge pump – Electric|
|2 x Service batteries
– 140 Ah
|Shore connection 220 V|
|Bilge pump – mechanic|
|Cockpit/stern, outside shower|
|Electric anchor windlass|
|6 x Fenders|
|Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor)|
– on cockpit seats and floor
|2 x Winch handles
|2 x Gas bottles|
|Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)|
|Radio CD/mp3 player, USB, AUX input|
Grand Soleil 39 sailing yacht is a great choice if you are looking for a fast and comfortable boat. This yacht combines quality and performance, making it the perfect option for both cruising and racing. It has a wide range of features that make it stand out from the competition, such as an ergonomic design, high-quality materials, and a spacious interior.
The Grand Soleil 39 yacht is perfect for those who appreciate quality and performance. It has a sleek design that allows it to move quickly through the water, and its high-quality materials make it a durable and reliable boat. Plus, its spacious interior provides plenty of room for passengers and cargo. If you are looking for a quality sailing yacht, the Grand Soleil 39 is a great option.
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.