Dufour 56 / OVERVIEW
|6 x Electric winch
– Ultra Marine Anchor AIS receiver 100m
|3 x GPS chart plotter|
|Railing net (Safety net)|
|Watermaker – desalinator
– 90 l/h
|Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)|
|2 x Refrigerator|
|2 x Sink|
|2 x Electric toilet
|2 x Inside shower|
|Bose Sound System|
– 50 Gb/WiFi gratis
– RGB Neon Flex ambient light
|Black Water Tank|
|Dinghy with outboard engine
|8 x Underwater lights|
The Dufour 56 is a sailing yacht that was built by the French company Dufour Yachts. It was first launched in 2013 and has since become one of the most popular yachts in its class.
The Dufour 56 is a luxurious yacht that is perfect for cruising in style. It features a large cockpit and a spacious interior that can accommodate up to eight guests. The Dufour 56 also has all the latest technology and equipment onboard, making it one of the most modern yachts on the market.
If you are looking for a sailing yacht that combines luxury with performance, then the Dufour 56 is the perfect choice for you.
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.