Bali 4.5 / OVERVIEW
– Raymarine pack
|Divider, nautic chart
|GPS chart plotter – cockpit
– Raymarine A65
|Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide
– Raymarine pack
– Raymarine pack
|Distress flare box
|First aid kit
– + light
|12 x Life belts (Safety harness)
|12 x Life jackets
– Raymarine Ray 50 VHF
|10 x 220 volt socket
– Navdesk, 2 Galley, each cabin
|Bilge pump – Electric
– 11 kw 220 V 50Hz Genset
– with AC
– 2000 w
|5 x Service batteries
– 115 Ah
|Shore connection 220 V
– 30 kg
– 25 kg
|Bilge pump – mechanic
– aft&forward cockpit, lounge on bimini
|3 x Cockpit table
– 1 conver. aft/ 1 removable forward cockpit
|Cockpit/stern, outside shower
– 3,20 m
|Electric anchor windlass
|8 x Fenders
– extra bimini, bench, instr. console, 1x el. winch, handheld VHF, LED lights
|Hard Top Bimini
– + side awnings for aft cockpit
|2 x Round/globular fender
– with cushions, forward cockpit/trapoline, hard bimini
– transoms and aft cockpit floor
|3 x Winch handles
|2 x Gas bottles
– 402 l Fridge + icemaker+ 180l Freezer
– 4+4 Hopman sound transfer
|Radio CD/mp3 player, USB, AUX input
– + iPod docking
|Black Water Tank
|LED submarine lights
|Set of tools
Just like the other Bali catamarans, the 4.5 version is a great choice for those who want to enjoy a luxurious and comfortable sailing experience. It comes with four double cabins, each with its own private bathroom, as well as a spacious living area and fully equipped kitchen. The catamaran also has a large sun deck, perfect for relaxing or enjoying the views.
If you’re looking for a catamaran that can provide you with an amazing sailing experience, then the Bali 4.5 is definitely the right choice. With its large size and many features, it’s sure to make your vacation one to remember.
Question & Answers
A license is required if you attend to sail a boat on your own. Otherwise, if you and the people you’re sailing with don’t have a boat licence, hiring a skipper is always an option.
A security deposit is required for chartering a boat, just as with renting a car. The refundable deposit protects you and your fellow passengers against accidental damage and ensures that the terms of the contract are met.
The security deposit varies in size depending on the type and brand of a boat. It will be returned to you after the vessel has been examined and deemed undamaged, if you opt to buy it instead of paying a one-time fee.
For your charter, we provide a variety of extra insurance choices.
1) Insurance for charter deposits – charter deposit insurance secures the security deposit in the event of a naval accident if the vessel is lost or damaged..
2) Cancellation insurance – protects you from financial losses if an emergency situation arises, such as a sudden serious illness, accident, or death.
3) Commercial and pleasure boat insurance – Covers against the bankruptcy of the charter company, as well as boating accidents that occur before or during the rental period. It also includes coverage in case the charter isn’t able to provide the boat chosen at booking.
Yacht For Charter Croatia provides a FULL REFUND if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of making it. To make your choice simpler, we offer flexible financing options with minimal downpayment and multiple payments. We need payment in full when you book a charter beyond 30 days before departure. 70% of the total amount is refunded if cancellations are made less than 21 days before the check-in date. Please be advised that Yacht For Charter Croatia’s cancellation terms are subject to the terms of our charter partners’ own policies. If you have any concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our customer service staff.